- We act as an independent seller of TV streaming products and as part of our service we pre-load devices with uViewPro, which integrates with Kodi (a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation). We are not affiliated with Kodi in any way.
- All Kodi configurations (‘builds’) which can be accessed via uViewPro are for information purposes only or used at the user’s discretion. Each configuration includes a broad range of 3rd party Kodi add-ons. These addons are selected by the 3rd party developers of these configurations, with whom we have no affiliation. We therefore have no control over the selection of these addons, nor can we attest to the legality of the content they provide.
- Our products also provide access to a wide range of android applications, which include Mobdro, Showbox, UKTV Now and MovieHD etc. We are not affiliated with the developers of these applications in any way, nor can we attest to the legality of the content they provide.
- Kodi addons and android applications occasionally experience technical issues, which are often resolved quickly with the release of automatic updates.
- Our customers are wholly responsible for the content they choose to download/view using our products. Customers should therefore seek advice or use their own judgement when considering whether any content may breach copyright. We do not condone or actively encourage breaches of copyright.
- We take no responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content our customers choose to stream using our products.
- We do not host or upload any copyrighted video, films, media file, live streams (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp).